How To Make Pancakes With Protein Shake Powder
Follow these easy step in order to learn How To Make Pancakes With Protein Shake Powder
Approximate Nutritional Macros / Serving Size 1 –
Protein: 35 g
Prep time: 15 minutes
Creating the right nutrition plan will go a long way to ensuring you will succeed and have a long and healthy life. Stop buying the overpriced high protein pancake mix and start making it yourself with this simple easy to follow recipe. MTS Nutrition Protein is made from high quality ingredients and mixes well with all of the ingredients. You may use any flavor of MTS Nutrition Protein you would like, I tend to stick with peanut butter cookies and cream or peanut butter fluff (I just like the taste of chocolate, peanut butter, and banana). Follow this recipe and I will show you How To Make Pancakes With Protein Shake Powder.
1 Large Egg White
1/2 cup oatmeal, uncooked
1/2 Medium (aprx 7″ long) banana
1/2 cup blueberries – If you use frozen blueberries make sure they are thawed out
1 tsp baking powder
1 scoop MTS Nutrition Whey Protein
- Add the raw uncooked oatmeal to a blender or food processor. Mix the oatmeal until it reaches a fine powder/flour consistency
- Mix in banana, egg white, MTS Nutrition Protein Powder, and baking powder. Continue to mix in the blender (Pulse Mix) until the batter because smooth
- Pour the batter into a bowl and fold in the blueberries into the mix. Be careful not to heavily stir the blueberries, otherwise your batter will turn blue (Note – blue batter does not taste any different it is just blue).
- Turn your skillet or pan on Medium/Medium-High Heat. Pour batter onto the skillet in the size and shape you desire.
- Cook the pancakes until the sides begin to fold up or the bottom turns golden brown. Flip the pancake to ensure the pancake has been cooked all the way through. ( Cook time is aprx 45sec – 1 minute on each side.
- Place your pancakes on your plate and enjoy! I recommend adding Suger Free Syrup – Marcos may very!