Want to make the best Blueberry Protein Pancakes? Follow these simple steps and learn a great new recipe packed full of protein, fruit, and tastes amazing!!!
In order to make your pancakes, you will need the following ingredients:
- Blueberries – these can be fresh or frozen
- Banana – I use a medium sized banana. You can use a half or whole banana depending on your macros
- Bran Flakes – You can use any type of cereal or even oat flour. Whatever you have on hand.
- Liquid Egg Substitute – I use Liquid Egg Makers from Walmart
- Splenda – or any sugar substitute
- MTS Isolate Whey Protein Powder Chocolate
** Additionally, you will want to use a food processor or blender for a nice smooth consistency
First you will add the Bran Flakes into the food processor and pulse until the flakes are finally ground. Once the flakes have been finally ground, add the rest of the dry ingredients into the food processor and pulse blend until all the ingredients have been thoroughly mixed.
Add in the Banana and Egg substitute into the food processor. Blend on high. Make sure the dry ingredients have been mixed and are fully dissolved. I recommend blending for approximately 2 – 3 minutes on high. This will allow everything to be mixed together and will allow the egg mixture to fluff up and make the perfect blueberry protein pancakes.
Once the ingredients have been mixed together and pre-heat a non-stick griddle and lightly spray with you choice of non-stick spray. Once the griddle has reached medium heat, pour the mixture onto the griddle in your desired size. Add a few blueberries into the mixture, while on the griddle. Watch the pancakes carefully and flip when ready, the may bubble up to show they are ready to flip.
Once the pancakes have become brown on both sides, they are ready to serve your delicious blueberry protein pancakes. You can add your favorite sugar free syrup to poor on top. I personally believe syrup isn’t need but to each their own.
- 1 cup liquid egg makers
- 1/2 medium sized banana
- 1 scoop MTS Isolate Whey Protein Powder Chocolate
- 3 pks Splenda or any artificial sweetener
- 1/2 cup Bran Flakes
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||44 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|